2013/08/29

More concept artwork

While I was searching for more info regarding the closing of CSRO mentioned on the early post, I found some info related to a new version for the Chinese players for replace the old CSRO version, called "New Silkroad". I don't think its SRO-R since CSRO already applied that update months ago, so probably it is just another chinese publisher taking care of the chinese version. It's very confusing, even more when you are reading from a translator, I will bring some more info about it once I figure out exactly what is going on.
Anyway, while I was searching for that info I found some more cool artworks of Baghdad and the new job suits and D14 items. As you can also see on the pictures, they already show the new logo.

Abshad General, an unique from a Baghdad instance. It can be found on many pservers with Arabia implemented.
  
Male and female chinese last hunter suit.


The inside decoration of the Kalia's Hideout.

One of the fountains of Baghdad, which is not accessible on cap 125, its on the East of the town.

The entrance from the Phantom's Desert to the Kalia's Hideout.

One of the Baghdad's plazas.

Degree 13 male/female light armor concept artwork.

The speciality seller of Baghdad.

The armor seller of Baghdad, it wasn't added on the CSRO version, not sure if it will be on the final update.

 The weapon seller/repairer of Baghdad.
 And finally this 2 pictures
The first picture's background is Devil's Garden, and the 2nd one background is Kalia's Hideout. What I don´t know is who is the character on the second picture, doesn't looks like a monster, neither a dress we've seen before in the game. Looks sexy.

I will keep you all informed if I find something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment